- An Illegitmate Child of Carl Maria von Weber
- Unknown Stadler Documents (Part 1)
- The Family of Carl Schlechter
- George Szell's Marriage Documents
- The Violinist Dobieerczil: a Snapshot of Current Mozart Scholarship
- Johann Heinrich Schmelzer's Coat of Arms
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- An Unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
- A Godson of Albert Lortzing
- An Unknown Letter by Francesco Benucci
- Bonno Documents
- At the Grave of Joseph Sonnleithner
- Unknown Trattner Documents
- Unknown Godchildren of Ferdinand Raimund
This list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be announced in advance.
Updated: 17 February 2018
Some readers have expressed concern regarding the decrease of the frequency of my posts during the last year. As I explained in June 2015, my research is extremely time-consuming and therefore very expensive. If an interested audience is not willing to support this blog with donations, it will have to be discontinued. The readers' unwillingness to acknowledge the costs of my efforts and the complicated nature of my current topics of research have massively curtailed the output of my scholarly work. Not everything on the Internet can be free.
Recent events have made it necessary to point out that, although this blog has a comment function, it is not a dicussion forum where petty trolls are allowed to launch ad-hominem attacks or let off their personal steam of frustration. Everyone is at liberty to open their own blog where they can publish their opinion.